Ha Ling - N.E. Face
The great climbing and position above Canmore make this one of the best known routes in Canada! Twelve long pitches of moderate but sustained climbing leads directly to the summit of this iconic peak. A fancy new trail conveniently leads down the backside with stairs and all!
Location: Canmore, Alberta. 1 hour drive from Calgary.
Logistics: Up to 2 guests can join for an ascent of Ha Ling’s NE Face. Late May through September is the best time to plan an ascent. Some previous rock climbing experience required.
Other Nearby Routes
- Ha Ling – Whatever Floats Your Goat – 5.9+, 350m
- Yamnuska – Grillmair’s Chimneys – 5.7, 350m
- Cascade Mtn – Mother’s Day Buttress – 5.6, 335m
- Mt. Rundle – Geriatric – 5.8, 200m
- Mt. Buller – Running of the Buller – 5.8+, 250m
- Ha Ling – Sisyphus Summits – 5.11a, 500m